- Mix coffee with 5-6 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Add 3 drops of lavender essential oil and mix well.
HOW TO USE?
- Firstly, the use of this scrub is in the morning or afternoon - caffeine is absorbed through the skin, can not let you sleep.
- Apply the resulting scrub on cleansed skin.
- Gently massage the skin with fingertips.
- On 10 minutes, leave the scrub on the body.
- Rinse the scrub with warm water - too warm or hot water will dry the skin.
- Apply a moisturizing cream and enjoy a healthy, clean and toned skin!
- smile emoticon
- And ALWAYS tell us in the comments about your experiments with this recipe - you felt a pleasant burning, heat or other activating effects of a scrub? Is also very interested in hearing your feedback.
If you want to cook a cold Irish coffee, you will need:
- Irish whiskey - 30 ml
- brown sugar - 1 teaspoon,
- water - 50 ml
- vanilla extract - several droplets
- whipped cream - to feed,
- freshly ground coffee beans - 1 teaspoon,
- ice - cubes.
- Cook in the espresso coffee machine or a classic black coffee in Turku. Filter. Cool.
- In a blender, beat the cream with the vanilla extract.
- The Irish-pour a glass of whiskey.
- Add the sugar.
- Pour cold coffee. Thoroughly mix all.
- Put ice.
- On the ice gently spread the whipped cream with vanilla extract.
- Cold Irish coffee is ready.